Five Fun Live Music Spots In Boca and Delray Beach
The first three spots are in Boca and the last two are in Delray Beach. They are listed in no particular order. Each of these five locations are fun places to enjoy live music, good drinks, and good times.
1. The Funky Biscuit - Located in Royal Palm Plaza. The biscuit is a great place to watch a wide variety of bands. This is more of a traditional stage and bar. They often require reservations for popular acts and charge a somewhat steep cover compared to your local bar. All the tables offer a great view of the well lit stage. The drinks are medium priced and they offer food. They also have an outdoor hang out space. On nights with less well known performers the cover charge is usually quite reasonable.
The Funky Biscuit
303 SE Mizner Blvd #59,
Boca Raton, FL 33432
2. Biergarten - Located in Royal Palm Plaza. The Biergarten offers a low key and fun environment to listen to local bands. Typically they don’t have a cover charge. They offer a very large selection of beers as the name would suggest. The drinks are reasonably priced and the bar food is pretty good. While this is not a traditional stage setting it is a great place to have some food and drink with friends while enjoying live music.
309 Via De Palmas #90,
Boca Raton, FL 33432
3. Crazy Uncle Mike’s - Located on Federal Highway in North Boca. Crazy Uncle Mike’s is a brewery with a stage and food. This is a fun place to get together and enjoy a variety of acts. They typically do not charge a cover fee. The food and beer are both pretty good and are medium priced. They have a very large parking lot and a great outdoor seating area.
Crazy Uncle Mike’s
6450 N Federal Hwy,
Boca Raton, FL 33487
4. Tin Roof - Located on Atlantic Ave in Downtown Delray Beach. Tin Roof is a recent addition to the Ave by a professional stage operator out of Nashville. Tin Roof has great outdoor space and features a variety of musical acts. Cover charges and reservation requirements vary. The food and drinks are fairly priced and pretty good. You can spend the night here or just pop in for a few songs on a pub crawl down the Ave.
8 E Atlantic Ave,
Delray Beach, FL 33444
5. Hurricane Bar and Lounge - Easily accessed off the parking lot behind Atlantic Ave. The Hurricane has a college bar feel with great music. The drinks are very fairly priced and the atmosphere can be boisterous on a busy night. There is a jukebox for nights without a band. Covers are reasonable when charged. There is an outdoor tiki bar with a fun ambiance.
Hurricane Bar and Lounge
640 E Atlantic Ave,
Delray Beach, FL 33483